Saturday, September 19, 2009

Going back to childhood.

Man, I have not been gone out and seen anyone for about a week and goddamn am I lonely. Ive definatly felt the effects of this separation in what Ive been doing lately, sleeping in until 12 or 1 not going to bed until 2 or 3 am. Not being able to remember any of my dreams and basically just my mind melting. Fuck. I need stimulation, well next couple of weeks should get better since I applied to HMV and hopefully get the job. Then maybe my brain will begin to function properly again. I am feeling like my whole week is just a Sunn 0))) song, just keeps going and going and eventually picks up before falling down again. (Ive got no problem with Sunn 0))) just that's a majority of their songs.) I miss everyone, I'm kinda starting to regret taking a year off, maybe it'll get better in the coming months. Ive become so lonely I think I'm starting to wish I was a kid again, back in grade 5. This started When I rediscovered my old "jam" New Radicals - You Only Get What You Give. Man I would listen to this song constantly while getting ready for school in the morning, I would even miss my mom telling me to start walking up the school and I be jamming in my pajamas to this. Those were fun times.



also been listening to Opeth a lot more, holy fuck "Ghost of Peridition" is a such a fantastic piece of music.

-Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment